Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Monday, April 30, 2012

Why is the school empty & a New Top Bar Hive

I came to the school today 8:30 and wondered why is no one there? ... Hm ... Im never first to arrive ... Strange ... So i texted Josefine and she told me that both Monday and Tuesday are Red Days here in Sweden, which means we are off from school. Well well, i was here so I thought to be useful and watered all the green house as well as the flowers and the cabbage which is out doors. Emilia and her family watered the onions :)

Since I have two days off and nothing better to do I decided to build a very simple Top Bar Hive. Some students felt the first hive was too complicated so I would like to show them a simple way which is not necesserely more beautifull but hey, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, no? ;)
I will continue building the hive tomorrow.
New design ...

No comments:

Post a Comment