Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Monday, June 4, 2012

Reuse - Second Hand Clothing

Most of my classmates buy clothes in Second Hand shops. I got inspired by them and went to shop a bit. Lots of good clothes for very little money, not to mention how environment friendly it is to Reuse these items and the money goes to Charity :) Happy Days :)
I cant understand why oh why did I spend so much money in the past on clothing. I mean to buy even the cheapest jeans i need 40 Euros here in sweden. Lets see how much I'v spent in the Second Hand Shop ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment