Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bee Stings

While catching the Bee Swarm i got stung 4-5 times in the right ankle. Its swollen now. I also have a flu like weakness, sleeping alot today. I think my body is developing immunity.
UPDATE;
After a few days of feeling weak and with lots of pain in my musscles Im better now. The swollen ankle seems normalising again. I forgot to mention that bees very likely attacked my ankle because of the black socks I had on. Next time Im wearing deep rubber boots :) and a white overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment