Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Saturday, April 13, 2013

I've got running water again!

This winter was very cold, especially the last two weeks in January (-18'C) and the whole of February. The soil froze deep enough to freeze the water pipe. I had no other choice but to pull the water out of our water well by hand in 2 x 10 litres buckets, which was fun but I do feel happy the water is running out of the taps again because now it will be much easier to wash the kitchen and clean the house as well as take proper showers rather than washing oneself in a bucket of warm water beside a fire place :) (charming).
I took a photo just in case Jens doesn't believe me ;) ha ha ha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment