Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Planting seeds continues

Its April! The Spring seems to be taking over the stubborn Winter. Daily temperature is around 6-8' Celsius and night temp is around -8 and -1 'C.
This is the Black Cherry Tomato which is growing very well.
I re-planted the Lettuce into a stronger potting soil giving it more space. It is still too early to place it into the cold frame.
 I bought 6 seeds of Chinese Green Tea. I've placed it into a cup with warm water (for 24 hours). Tomorrow I will plant them into pots and place them in the warm green house in the window seal. 
 Sprouting Pop-corn
 5 seeds of Greenhouse Cucumbers planted and placed in the warm greenhouse.
I planted Sunflower seeds into the toilet paper cardboard tubes.
I aslo planted Thyme seeds today.

No comments:

Post a Comment