Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Saturday, February 15, 2014

New Danish friend ... with green eggs!

Apparently we are supposed to get some kind of storm with lots of rain, but instead I enjoyed the sunny day outside building our greenhouse. As you can see in the pic bellow I have started building raised beds.
We had a visit today from yet another friendly neighbor :) . Actually 3 of them! Maria came with her 2 daughters to say hi and welcome us into the neighborhood. I gave her some Jerusalem Artichokes for planting and she gave us a few green eggs. I find it funny that I came from Sweden to Denmark and I keep Danish Landrace Hens and she is Danish keeping Swedsih Landrace Hens :) By the way Maria has an interesting blog (in Dansih)
Green eggs from Swedish Flower Hens

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the guided tour! :-) And jordskokerne - they are all buried now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete