Chop Wood Carry Water Plant Seeds is a blog about Self-Sufficient Homesteading. How can we live by creating a sustainable bio-diverse world, instead of by consuming and destroying the only one we have? What kind of teaching have you got if you exclude nature?

Friday, July 11, 2014

New Study finds Monsanto’s Roundup Herbicide 125 Times More Toxic Than Regulators Say


I feel heartbroken today :( I went to a near by store to buy an organic weed killer for around our home and they said that they had none but they do have something very good called Round Up! I was immediately agitated and replied how dare they try selling me this bee killer Glyphosate which on top can cause cancer! They just looked at me and said "but no one wants the organic stuff". I told her that I used to be a salesman, a damn good one too, and that I could sell what ever to my customer if I believed in the product. "How can you sell organic herbicide if you have none on the shelves??!! This simply means you don't care! " I replied.
I aslo said that I am a beekeeper and homesteader and I can not imagine exposing my chicken and Ducks as well as bees and other insect life to this poison! 
And while I was leaving I saw a woman with a child buying a bottle of Round Up even though she heard me talk :( How sad, how sad, how sad .... :(

Organic weed killing alternative to such poisons is white vinegar which can be obtained in any food store. Simply spray a few time a week over the weeds and they will stop growing.

For those of you interested HERE IS A LINK to the fact that Round Up is 125 times more toxic than regulators say! Our politicians are utterly ignorant to allow Glyphosate to be used!

No comments:

Post a Comment